With a smartphone now in almost every hand, it has become even easier to manage everything you need in life, from your health, diet, exercises to your finances. There are apps for almost anything you can think of. Why wouldn’t there be apps to help you track your bills? Now with these bill-tracking apps, you don’t have to miss your important bill payment dates anymore. Whether it is your utility bills, mortgage bills, insurance payments, etc., these apps will help you streamline your life and take the hassle of remembering dates away from your mind. No matter where you are, you can be sure that the app will never let you down.
Here are the best iPhone and Android apps for tracking your bills:
- Check: Available for both iPhone and Android. This is a comprehensive and easy-to-use app that lets you link your credit cards and bank accounts. You can add your income and expense data as well as investment data as well. It helps you remember dates for paying your bills as well.
- BillTracker: Available for iPhone. As the name implies, this app gives you a list of all your bills- their payment due dates and amount that has to be paid, etc. You can easily add recurring bills and notes and dates to remind you.
- Manilla: Available for both iPhone and Android. On this, you can download bill information from the major American companies, so you don’t have to log into the main website each time.
- Bills Reminder: Available for Android. This app has all the easy-to-use features of other apps, but also different color icons for recurring bills and one-off (but important) bills.
- MoBill: Available for Android. This is not just a bill reminder and tracking app, but also a financial management tool. It helps you track and compares your expenditure with your income, helping you to see where your greatest (or superfluous) expenses are and helping you to control them the following month.
- Bill Organizer: This iPhone app helps to synchronize all your bill management across different iOS devices, so that all your information is at your fingertips no matter what device you may be using at the time. You can also build your own categories in this app.
- Mint: Available for the Android interface, this app is one of the most powerful tools where you can keep all your accounts and cards in one place. You can set up different kinds of alerts on the app, for reminding you of recurring bills to low balances on certain accounts, and even any unusual spending patterns on accounts. You will also get monthly emails on your spending patterns.
- Money Journal Lite: Available on iOS devices, it helps to back up your data to all your iOS devices as well as manage your income and expenditure, and also helps you keep track of all your bill payment dates, so you never forget an important date.
This information has been brought to you by Stopoint, which is a Miami based reseller of high-end electronics such as MacBooks, Tablets, and Cell Phones. At Stopoint.com, we offer a simple and yet elegant select-ship-and pay system to our customers. We really do understand the true value of your electronics and offer a guarantee that you’ll be funded within 24 hours after we receive your product. So, instead of throwing away your old electronic device, send it to us. We’ll pay for it!